ALL THE GOLF NEWS THAT'S FIT TO PRINT...AND A CONSIDERABLE AMOUNT THAT'S NOT

Welcome to The Hosel Rocket, a quasi-definitive and largely unauthorized source of golf information. Any resemblance of the content found on this site to actual journalism, however unlikely, should be considered purely accidental.

4.10.2010

Over The Hills (& Far Away) - San Juan, Puerto Rico

Greetings from sunny San Juan and the El Conquistador Resort, where the Atlantic meets the Caribbean, and where Hernando met Sally.

Spent yesterday on the beach at Palomino (Spanish for "give me your room number, senor, and I'll give you 5 Presidente beers for $25") Island, with Mrs. Rocket and I glowing like two Maraschino cherries as a consequence of the intense tropical sun. I'm told that more Presidente acts as an excellent medicinal treatment for sunburn, with my first treatments scheduled for around 9:30 AM this morning by the pool.

Hope all is well back home - hit 'em straight today.

No comments: